Looking back, I can clearly see what I learned while I was away. Besides secular things, I learned a couple things about how the real world works. I learned that it's ok to spend time doing your hair, and it's kinda fun! It's ok to let your guard down and really get to know someone, and more importantly let someone really get to know you. Walking everywhere you need to go is an awesome way to live. I learned that I loved living in a cute little itty-bitty town. I learned that there are SO MANY different kinds of people living in this same world as me who are so different, and it's ok not to like them all the same amount. I also learned the importance of true, deep, faithful friends. I learned that you'll never stop needing your parents, and being in a family forever is such an amazing blessing. I learned that it's completely possible to run up the steps of personal development, being enhanced in different areas all at the same time. I've learned that after hard work, there can be time for play, in fact it's highly encouraged. I learned that learning is stretching, and like exercising is sometimes difficult, but you always feel better after the hard part is done.

My math partner and I with our nerdy and hilarious math teacher, which made the class enjoyable! She's an awesome girl and I love being her friend!
My buddy, he actually understands my dumb jokes, and I understand his wierd-ness, works out well.
My silly roommate quote wall from all semester long. We are some hilarious girls if I can say so.
Making the traditional chocolates, and being taught from the best all Thanksgiving break long.I guess the money, travel, stress, and work of the past four months was worth it.
1 comment:
I LOVE this, chica! Good writing and good job in college! Wahoo--only 7 more semesters!
Post a Comment