
I love my sisters! They are pretty much the best things ever.
They somehow know that something's wrong before you even know what you're feeling. They know just what to say to make you feel better, or to make you mad!

There is a deep connection that can withstand the miles and days.
I love you both so much and we'll be together pretty soon! I can't wait. You both are so amazing:
Erin - I love how you just go and get things and do things and go after what you want. You are so creative and I know I'll always have you to lean on and learn from, forever and ever!
Stef - I love how I always know what you're thinking, but you still make me laugh! You're so chill but know what you want! You care about people, and love to see them happy.
1 comment:
This brought tears to my eyes! Love you all! Best three girls in the world!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment