Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Half Way Up The Hill

I can't believe I am 20 years old!
TWENTY!!!
That's two hands twice!



I couldn't have asked for a better day.



My friends and family are the best!!! I got lovely flowers, awesome cards, sticky-noted by the roomies, 'surprise birthday/fhe', lots of wishes, and a longboard!! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special.



I was trying to enjoy my last days of being a 'teenager' until Riv told me that I could still be 'twenteen,' so we're sticking with that!

Twenty years of life and what do I have to show for it?

Fantastic question. I don't think it's so much of showing what you've accomplished, but showing who you've become. I'd like to think that I've learned how to be a better person, grown a strong testimony, and built some solid relationships.

I am excited (but not too-too anxious) to see how the next twenty years unfold!

Thanks you guys again for how wonderful you all are!

No comments: